Somewhere I lost my way,
damn the restless minds,
even reason isn't reasonable,
if it weighs all it finds.
Within it's own premise,
is it any less than treason,
if to fathom it's own edge,
all I have is reason?
Mired in it's boundlessness,
where is the dividing wall,
now all is true and fair,
or nothing pretty at all.
I scream and I am numb,
tell me right from wrong,
in this smoke and mirrors,
is there a real song?
Of million tunes playing,
where is the one I own,
not demeaned or decried,
b'cos it's all I've known.
I can cry or I can laugh,
I can't straddle the fence,
I can love or I can hate,
but can't keep the pretense.
Will I find myself, or,
like a stranger I must die,
having lived in reflections,
in my shadow in another eye...
4 comments:
You dont straddle the fence
If you do things from your heart
Against the soul there has been no treason
The whole is composed of parts
Dont doubt what got you here
It is still sound - the reason
If it got your where you are
It will last you many a season
Accept that this is cutting edge
To scale the cliff you have to cross the ledge
@M: I am reassured :) This is nice!
it seems the search is endless...sometimes seems reason might be just a pretense. everything apart these have been one of the most beautiful words i have read in quite some time.
@ysh: hmm.. reason might be just a pretense
Post a Comment