Hmm... I dont know... sometimes I agree with this (@A no macro ivoked here) I supplemented it with the other side of the coin, and then it seems correct to have this side as well... Perhaps grey is the easy path but may be not... may be it is just the hazy path... but better than a U turn?
- The only one who writes a name on this blog page :P
3 comments:
I don't agree.
-P
Exactly. Neither do I :)
Hmm... I dont know... sometimes I agree with this (@A no macro ivoked here) I supplemented it with the other side of the coin, and then it seems correct to have this side as well... Perhaps grey is the easy path but may be not... may be it is just the hazy path... but better than a U turn?
- The only one who writes a name on this blog page :P
Post a Comment