Friday, December 31, 2010

Lessons from 2010

  • Doing something makes me more happy than thinking something. Especially, when the thing I am thinking about has been thought of a 100 times before :)
  • Don't try to read other people's mind. Don't expect them to read mine. Tell them.
  • I cannot be friends with everyone. Live life as per my convictions. Friends come and stay on their own. ( I met some great new ones this year :) )
  • Get some more structure into my life. Well, that may not be a lot given where I am starting from. It's a good idea to not have to always think about what to do next.
  • Try to be clear in my thinking. Weighing the pros and cons of everything must be done within reason. Oftentimes, it is not what I choose that matters but that I choose something and give it all I've got. (Lest I am always stuck in "limbo" :) )
  • Simplify. I realized I don't need 10 things to work on, 10 hobbies, 10 friends or 10 kinds of food to eat. I need just 2 good ones. Find them and hopefully keep them.
  • I cannot understand everything (Yet :)). Somethings, I have to let go of.
  • Finally... I think most people addicted to facebook.com would be happier by being addicted to fmylife.com (This is more of a suggestion)

1 comment:

Mukta said...

Hmm no blogs for 2011 :(